“I want to be Mayor of Georgetown because I see the need, I have what it takes, and I want to help us become a community that future generations will be proud of”, (The Church and The Community, Special Mayor Edition, Page X)
- We need to Manage The Growth that is coming to Georgetown with a strategy that reduces costs and improves efficiencies, while maintaining the beauty of our historic town square, which is ranked as the most beautiful town square in Texas and one of the five greatest neighborhoods in the United States.
- Improve Public Safety. Especially with IH-35 being an artery for the movement of illegal drugs and trafficked persons, now is the time to recruit, train, and deploy more police officers to protect our beloved community.
- I see a huge need to Bring Accountability back to our taxpayers. In short, you deserve answers to your questions, those answers need to be verified, and answers need to be regularly published!
With a childhood goal to be a Navy SEAL, and Neurosurgeon, Jonathan Dade pursued a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, and served six years in the U.S. Navy. He found this was not his calling. Recruiters sought after him and welcomed Jonathan into PepsiCo as an Operations Manager. He quickly climbed the corporate ladder by pursuing a Master in Business (MBA), but found that was not his calling either. An upward career move to Michelin, North America, the second largest tire manufacturer in the world brought him to Austin Texas, but it became clear Jonathan needed to prepare for kingdom building rather than corporate building by pursuing a Master of Theology Degree (MTS). During the program, Jonathan’s mission was made clear – be the leader who brings values, transparency, strategy, and kindness to the communities in which he serves. Ultimately, this meant entering ministry, as well as being involved politically.
Jonathan, Melinda, Karissa (born 2011), Tristen (born 2012), the Rhodesian Ridgeback (Chaya), and a flock of mostly Buff Orpington chickens live in the Oakcrest II Neighborhood of Georgetown. Outside of Jonathan’s unifying work with Messiah Echad and RLB Echad, he enjoys road cycling, target shooting, and visiting local wineries, usually— safely—in that order
Email List and Past Newsletters
Public Endorsements (send proof of yours to JLDade(at)gmail.com)
- Mitch Billington, Torah, The 3 U’s Version. “… an opportunity you have to elect a man of integrity who puts others ahead of himself.”
- Megan DiMartino, Novita Spa and Medical Rejuvenation Clinic. “Dade is a unique, committed and passionate man… a perfect Mayor”
- Scott Maczuga, Vortex Academy. “Successful Navy Vet, author, musician, religious leader… (Dade’s) record and reputation say everything”
- Jonathan Malthouse, Entrepreneur. “I can attest to Jonathan’s transparency and strong leadership skills without ever micromanaging”
- Carl Norris, Airport Concerned Citizens. “Mr. Dade is exactly the person with the right combination of personal and political qualities…”
- John Parsons, Film Producer and Executive Director. “A citizen who represents the heart of every citizen… I have faith in Mayor Dade”
- Micki Rundell, Chief Financial Officer of Georgetown (2009-2015). “Your leadership and values are exactly what is needed at City Hall”
- Mark Solowitz, J.D. “… the most honorable man I’ve yet to meet. His transparency is not only important… his election (is) necessary.”
Your contribution affirms that you are a citizen or permanent resident with work authorization in the United States. The funds you are contributing are your personal funds or the funds of a Texas registered Political Action Committee.
For questions regarding your political contribution to the Jonathan Dade Campaign, or for questions regarding the secure processing of your contributions through RLB Echad, please contact the Jonathan Dade Campaign.
Pol. Ad. Paid for by Jonathan Dade Campaign